Outside Storage – Starting at $60/mo
You can always have fun when you’re camping, the hard part is when you come back and have nowhere to store your unit. Our outside storage spaces are the perfect choice for anyone looking for a secure area to store and prep their recreational vehicle. We provide our customers with sewage dumping stations, trash disposal, potable water and air. Select spaces have access to 20 amp GFI outlets. 24/7, day or night, you can access your unit with ease! We’ve designed our lot to be RV friendly so driving in and out is no
12'x25' Storage Spaces - Starting at $60/mo
12'x30' Storage Spaces - Starting at $65/mo
12'x40' Storage Spaces - Starting at $75/mo
RV Storage Facility Features:
- Individually coded automatic gate access.
- HD Video Surveillance.
- 24 hour access (quiet times 7 pm - 7 am).
- On-site manager/owner.
- Perimeter Fencing of solid 8ft. block walls.
- Wide driveways throughout facility.
- Night-time security lighting.
- Free air available - #150 PSI.
- Free potable water.
- Free use of sewer dumping station.
- Free use of dumpster for "trip trash".
- Easy access to I-40 Freeway.
- Conveniently located to Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Home Depot & RV stores.
Outside Storage Space Features:
- (12' x 25') - (12' x30') - (12' x40') spaces are available.
- Fully graveled & maintained grounds.
- Select Spaces have optional 20 amp outlets available.