12’x50′ Covered Storage Units – Starting at $185/mo
13’x60′ Covered Storage Units – Starting at $200/mo
When looking for somewhere to store your RV, covered storage is ideal for anyone trying to keep their recreational vehicle safe from the unpredictable weather in Albuquerque. Our covered storage units are easy to navigate in and out of, even in the largest vehicles, and all Covered Storage units have electricity available. Additionally, you have 24/7 access to your unit – so anytime you’re ready to go, day or night, you’re able to.
RV Storage Facility Features:
- Individually coded automatic gate access.
- HD Video Surveillance.
- 24 hour access (quiet times 7 pm – 7 am).
- On-site manager/owner.
- Perimeter Fencing of solid 8ft. block walls.
- Wide driveways throughout facility.
- Night-time security lighting.
- Free air available – #150 PSI.
- Free potable water.
- Free use of sewer dumping station.
- Free use of dumpster for “trip trash”.
- Easy access to I-40 Freeway.
- Conveniently located to Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot & RV stores.
Covered Storage Unit Features:
- (12′ x 50′) – (13′ x 60′) spaces are available.
- Excellent protection from nature’s elements (Rain, Snow, Sun)
- High clearance entrances.
- Optional 20 amp or 50 amp metered outlets.
- Skylights in each bay for easier parking.